Saturday, May 14, 2011

Additional Projects



     I just wanted to include these two other Art projects I did that I thought were interesting.  This is a paper collage profile of myself varied with the seasons.  This was a time consuming project that I enjoyed and was pleased with the outcome.  The pictures are grainy and do not do the project justice but it will give you an idea of what it involved.



     This project was based on the Elements of Art.  I had to find images that captured various types of balance (horizontal, asymmetrical, graduated, radial, vertical, regular, and symmetrical balance), rhythum (random and gradated rhythum) and the golden mean.

1 comment:

  1. When photographing, try and put these outside in the shade on a nice bright day. Somehow you are getting a sort of fog which may be a side glare.

    ReplyDelete