Saturday, May 14, 2011

Final Thoughts

     I have always enjoyed Art, and taking this class has made me appreciate it and enjoy it even more.  I thoroughly enjoyed Dr. Pam Harris and ALL of my classmates - they were so full of creativity and imagination!  I learned some great new techniques and uses of different materials for myself and ones I will be able to use teaching students in the classroom.

     My favorite projects were this blog, the mid-term project where I drew my son sleeping - "Greer Sleeping", and the Eric Carle project creating my turtle and his environment painting textures/designs on tissue paper.

     Thank you Dr. Harris for an educational, inspirational and very enjoyable semester learning how to teach children Art!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Shelli for such a nice comment! Thanks also for being so cooperative and open minded during this first time I taught this class. Please keep in touch.

    ReplyDelete